Poolside/Maintenance Job Requirements
- Maintain cleanliness and order around the pool.
- Putting up and closing umbrellas at the start and end of each day.
- Reorganizing lounge chairs and deck chairs as needed.
- Sweeping locker aisles, beach stairs, skydeck and pool deck as needed.
- Monitoring garbage during the day and removing all garbage at the end of the day
- Maintaining garbage area
- Sweeping out lockers when needed.
- Checking bathrooms and notifying management of any issues
- Policing pool deck area, skydeck and lawn during the day for litter.
- Opening and closing security booths.
- Helping entertainment setup and breakdown.
- Conducting periodic beach sweeps to pick up litter between boardwalk and beach wall.
- General Maintenance around Club:
- Assisting Facilities Supervisor when needed
- Being available to assist management when needed
The work day is from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm with two hours off during the day for lunch and breaks. Employees are expected to work weekends and holidays and work a five day week. When on duty employees should not be sitting down but should be checking to make sure all areas around the pool are clean and orderly.
if interested please apply using the link…