Poolside/Maintenance Job Requirements
- Maintain cleanliness and order around the pool.
- Putting up and closing umbrellas at the start and end of each day.
- Reorganizing lounge chairs and deck chairs as needed.
- Sweeping locker aisles, beach stairs, skydeck and pool deck as needed.
- Monitoring garbage during the day and removing all garbage at the end of the day
- Maintaining garbage area
- Sweeping out lockers when needed.
- Checking bathrooms and notifying management of any issues
- Policing pool deck area, skydeck and lawn during the day for litter.
- Opening and closing security booths.
- Helping entertainment setup and breakdown.
- Conducting periodic beach sweeps to pick up litter between boardwalk and beach wall.
- General Maintenance around Club:
- Assisting Facilities Supervisor when needed
- Being available to assist management when needed
The work day is from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm with two hours off during the day for lunch and breaks. Employees are expected to work weekends and holidays and work a five day week. When on duty employees should not be sitting down but should be checking to make sure all areas around the pool are clean and orderly.