If you have been offered a position at the Allenhurst Beach Club for the 2021 Season, you must submit the following paperwork to complete the hiring process:
- 2021 Form W-4 – Complete Sections 1 through 5, as appropriate, and sign.
CLICK HERE for the form https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw4.pdf
- USCIS Form I-9 – Complete and sign “Section 1 – Employee Information and Attestation.”
CLICK HERE for the form https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/forms/i-9-paper-version.pdf
- Direct Deposit Form – All employees of the Borough of Allenhurst, including Beach Club employees, are paid via direct deposit. Complete and sign this form.
CLICK HERE for the form https://www.abc1897.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Direct-Deposit-Form.pdf
- A copy of your Social Security Card.
- A copy of either your Driver’s License, Valid US Passport, or your Birth Certificate.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must also submit working papers. Please contact the Borough Administrative offices at 732-531-2757 (Option 2) to obtain the forms.
Once completed, mail the package to the attention of:
Beach Club Manager
Borough of Allenhurst
125 Corlies Avenue
Allenhurst, NJ 07711
Or, you may leave the completed package in a sealed envelope in the mail box outside of Borough Hall.
Note: Payroll for the Allenhurst Beach Club is paperless. Pay stubs will not be distributed. To access your paystub you must create an account at this link: https://landing.paychex.com/ssologin/Registration.aspx