JUNIOR LIFEGUARD PROGRAM
Our Junior Lifeguard program will provide a fun and safe aquatic education to the youth of today through developing confidence, respect for one another as well as the coastal environment.
The goals of the junior lifeguard program are to teach:
- Water and beach safety
- Working together as a team
- Build self confidence
- Health and Fitness
- Prepare the youth for work as an Ocean Lifeguard
- Good Sportsmanship
- Use of Lifeguard Equipment
- To have fun!!!!
The program will run from July 1st with a final date to be determined this season. It will be held on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9am to 10am. The cost will be $50 per child for the season, which can be paid in the Allenhurst Main Office.
Waiver and Release of Liability
In consideration in participation in the Allenhurst Beach Club Junior Lifeguard Program, the undersigned:
- 1. Acknowledges and fully understands that each participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk and injury to themselves.
- 2. Assumes any and all risks of personal injury to the minor listed on registration form and below, and authorize the Allenhurst Lifeguards to contact or render any medical treatment that may be deemed necessary for the minor. I (we) give authorization to a physician to treat or render emergency medical treatment when necessary. If such medical treatment is necessary, I agree to pay all medical bills relating to injury arising from participation in any event or activity.
- 3. Release, waive, discharge, and convent not to sue the Allenhurst Borough, the Allenhurst Lifeguards, their respective administrators, directors, coaches and any other employees or volunteers of these organizations, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessees of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as “releases” from any and all liability, loss, damage, claim, demand, or cause of action against those attributable to the minor’s participation in the event or activity, whether same shall arise by their negligence or willful or wanton misconduct of one of those individuals or organizations.
- 4.Warrant that minor is in good health and has no physical condition that would prevent the minor from participation in any event or activity.
I/WE have read the above waiver and release, understand that we have given up substantial rights by signing it and sign voluntarily.
I the parent/legal guardian, consent to the minor’s participation in the Allenhurst Beach Club Junior Lifeguard Program by submiting the form below.
To sign your child up please complete the form below.